New Procedures for your safety and ours!
New Safety Procedures:
• Please note...If you are sick or do not feel well please contact us to reschedule your appointment!
• Sola entrance doors will be locked at all times. Please wait in your car and text or call to let us know you have arrived.
We will come to the door to get you once we have cleaned and sanitized the suite and are ready for you.
• All clients and professionals are required to wear a mask. If you don't have one, we will supply a disposable mask for a nominal cost.
• Just inside of the salon entrance doors, there will be a sanitizer pump. Please sanitize your hands before proceeding to our suite.
• Once in our salon suite, we will request you to wash your hands before we begin services.
• We will be using a clean cape on each client and limiting the number of clients allowed in the suite.
• Only clients that are scheduled for services are allowed in the salon building and suite. Guests or children (not being serviced) will not be accommodated.
• Lisa and I have taken extra precautions for you and us by getting certified with the latest sanitation procedures and process for everyone's safety.
Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions.
We look forward to seeing and servicing you again.